Programa de apoyo a pymes, autónomos y entidades de Aragón
4.400.000€ para la digitalización de empresas con sede en Aragón
Los beneficiarios de esta subvención son las pymes, autónomos y entidades de economía social que cuenten con centro de trabajo en Aragón.
Undoubtedly, economic activity has been severely affected by the pandemic caused by COVID-19. The new social distancing measures to try to curb the ravages of the pandemic have greatly influenced the need for companies to give a digitalization, fostering the use of digital technology teleworking and providing workers with all the necessary tools to ensure their productivity in this work model: corporate network access tools, virtual desktops, virtual desktop videoconferencing or for the use of shared resources, productivity control, etc.
All of this has added a significant unforeseen expense to the companies, already affected by the complicated economic situation. This grant can help to a large extent to mitigate the effects that this investment has had on a large number of organizations in Aragon.
Actuaciones subvencionables para la digitalización de empresas
These are the measures contemplated for the implementation of workplace digitalization projects and those aimed at enabling teleworking:
> Intangible asset acquisition costs: Software related to the development of digitalization projects, including implementation and start-up costs. Exclusively the following:
- Software licenses
- Custom application development
- Costs per use of solutions and applications (SaaS modalities)
- Costs of installation, adaptation, configuration and start-up of the solutions
General purpose software such as operating systems, network/system management/monitoring applications, office automation packages, e-mail, image editing and processing are excluded.
> Costs of acquisition of property, plant and equipment related to:
- Telecommunication and security equipment
- Servers for digitization
- Personal computers and personal computer communication devices
Puntos clave a tener en cuenta
- The eligible period is for investments made between May 1, 2020 and October 20, 2020.
- Grants will be awarded until the budget appropriation is exhausted. For these purposes, for the awarding of the subsidy corresponding to each beneficiary entity, the order of the date of presentation of the application will be taken into account.
- The amount of the subsidy will be 100% of the eligible expenditure, except for the acquisition costs of tangible assets, which will be 80%. In any case, the maximum amount per beneficiary will be as follows:
- In the event that the applicant has the work center where the investment has been made in a municipality with less than 5,000 inhabitants: €25,000.
- In the event that the applicant has the work center where the investment has been made in a municipality with 5,000 or more inhabitants: 20,000 €.
- Applications must be submitted electronically only.
- You can consult in detail all the information about the call in this link.
¿Qué podemos hacer por ti?
Tell us about your project and objectives and we will see how we can help you within the framework of the grant so that you get the maximum benefit with the minimum investment.
We will jointly analyze your needs and the requirements of the support program to ensure that the costs incurred will be eligible. Remember that the fastest will be the ones who will take advantage of the aid program.
The sooner you act, the better your chances of getting the grant, so we encourage you to contact us today to start defining the right solution for you. We want to be your trusted IT partner. Shall we join you?
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Contacta con Nosotros
Nos encantará conocer tus objetivos y colaborar contigo para conseguirlos. Rellena el siguiente formulario y en breve contactaremos contigo
C/Coso 46 1º 50004 Zaragoza
Telephone: 976 36 44 83
Monday to Friday
from 08:00 to 20:00h