AWS Onboarding Program for ISVs
- Improve staff agility and productivity
- Improving application security, scalability and resiliency
- Reduce costs
- Going Global
- Integrating ML/AI & IoT services
- Consolidating the Data Center
- Manage Hardware and Software Obsolescence
Migration & Modernization - Assesment 360
Business Case - Application architecture - Data model - Infrastructure - Licenses - Preparation of the 'Launchpad' roadmap
Rehost - Lift & Shift
Move to cloud (Migration projects): VMC, Win in EC2, SQL in EC2
Cloud Blueprint Optimization
Fine tuning and sizing of the aplication + Optimizing for cost
Container orchestrator: ECS, EKS
Managed - PaaS : Beanstalk, Fargate
DB Managed - PaaS: RDS
Move to Open Source
Performance Improvement: .NET to .NET Core
DB Move to Open Source
Multitenancy building: Servicios profesionales para la construcción de arquitecturas SaaS cubriendo los siguientes 10 aspectos: Tenant, Bridge Model, Tenant Identity, Tenant Isolation, Data Partitioning, Noisy neighbor, Tenant onBoarding, Tenant Tiers, Tenant Activity and Consumption, Tenant-aware Operations
GTM Activities support
- We put ourselves in your shoes with the firm objective of facilitating your transformation.
- We propose a progressive approach according to your needs and objectives as an ISV.
- We offer you all our experience in the design, deployment and operation of cloud architectures as well as our in-depth knowledge of application architectures and our ability to build and launch SaaS solutions in the market.
- We have a team of specialists in the development of applications with Microsoft technologies.
- We can also help you with the Go To Market process of your SaaS product, as well as facilitate access to the AWS Marketplace and its co-selling options.
- We have been helping ISVs of all types on their journey to the cloud for years.
- The apser AWS Launchpad team is regularly involved in the development of SaaS applications.
- apser’s Microsoft Licensing area is always at your disposal to advise you.
Benefit from all the know-how that apser can transfer to you in order to expand the functionalities of your application and expand the capabilities of your customers. For example:
- Integrate your solutions with the ecosystem
the most complete Contact Center in the cloud.
- It incorporates ML/AI capabilities based on AWS services such as:
- Inference and metadata extraction from document carriers using Amazon Textract
- Inference and extraction of metadata from heterogeneous information stored in Data Lakes.
- Pattern detection from images and video thanks to Amazon Rekognition
- Natural language-based interface development with Alexa Skill Builder
- With apser Product Pipeline we can help you improve your software manufacturing process by defining a continuous deployment strategy according to your needs. You will be able to use services such as: Amazon CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy, Amazon CodeGuru, etc. to ensure continuous deployment and automation of processes and debugging, as well as to incorporate a large number of changes to productive environments at maximum speed without affecting the user experience.
We would love to know your goals and collaborate with you to achieve them. Fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Telephone 902 02 62 13
Monday to Friday from 09h to 18h.
Coso Street, 46 1st Floor
Marketing & Sales
Prat de la Riba, 31 2º
C/María Díaz de Haro, 43